We gave Emily rice cereal for the first time tonight. It might have been mostly milk but she seemed to enjoy it. (please ignore the mess in the back round)
Oh my goodness... I can't believe how much she has changes since we last saw her. She is just growing up! ALL the pictures are so dang cute! I need to see this little sweetie very soon!!! Hugs and Kisses :)
Hey thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog :) Your little girl is so cute! We started ours on cereal not too long ago too. It's such a wonderful adventure raising these little angels isn't it?!
Oh my goodness... I can't believe how much she has changes since we last saw her. She is just growing up! ALL the pictures are so dang cute! I need to see this little sweetie very soon!!! Hugs and Kisses :)
ReplyDeleteHey thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog :) Your little girl is so cute! We started ours on cereal not too long ago too. It's such a wonderful adventure raising these little angels isn't it?!
ReplyDelete