Monday, February 1, 2010

See What I Can Do!

Every day we have tummy time and one day she got up so high that she rolled right over. I got my camera hoping that it wasn't an accident and that she would roll over again.
Now she rolls over every time we put her on he belly. She would rather play with her toys that hang above her then be on her stomach were it's harder to reach them. (This is a long video and she only roles over in the beginning)

3 comments:

  1. Debbie that is so cute! Good job Emily! I love how she is so happy and trying to talk to you. She sure does love her mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie! I got the link to your blog from your message on facebook. Your little girl is absolutely beautiful! Congrats! We also have a blog if you wanna check it out. It's blakeandlara.blogspot.com I hope everything is going well for you!!

    Lara "Briggs" Tanner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb that was so cute! She is holding her head up really well too! It is so much fun to see them hit milestones!

    ReplyDelete